Wellcome to my partnership page! I am glad you came here, as this means you are potentially interested in my services.
You can find details about the person behind this blog in my about page, so I am not going to bother you with that here. Instead let’s see how I can help you!
But before you dig straight into my services, you might wonder what makes me an expert! Fair question I say and I would ask the same. So here is my answer to that.
What recommends me
1. My online community
I set up my blog at the end of Aug, 2015 just as a passion project! I have done absolutely everything by myself and 2 years later, here is where I am at:
Having grown so much, I recently decided to turn my passion into my new “profession”. And these are just some of the rewards:
“World Travel Bug is a world in itself, a small universe where the stories come to life due to Mihaela, who has the talent to always find beautiful places and people. When it comes to working with her, she a very reliable person, who delivers high quality content, in a timely manner. In addition to that, she always finds the right point of view and approach.” – Echipa PR, Public Relations Agency, Social Media and Advertising.
“I have met Mihaela during a Blog trip in Oradea in 2017 and we were very happy to have her on board of this project. Her work was very thorough and she presented our city very accurately. The manner in which she presents and adapts some of the detailed and technical information, very useful for our visitors, and in a more relaxed approached, would be suited for every kind of traveler. As a travel blogger, Mihaela is an obvious choice for those who are looking to use these very helpful promotion tools . ” – Mihai Jurca, Executive Director, Association for promoting tourism in Oradea city and the region
“This year Mihaela joined Blue Air’s initiative to rediscover and promote the most beautiful cities in Romania. We explored together Oradea, a surprising and energizing city, and Mihaela surprised its authentic character and transmitted to World Travel Bug readers a list of reasons why Oradea should be included in their vacation plans. The spirit of observation, the openness and the curiosity of Mihaela impressed us and we hope to collaborate with her on other Blue Air trips and projects.” – Mara Giurconiu, Junior Advertising&Brand Executive, Blue Air airline
3. Appearances, interviews
Since I have my blog, I have been contacted in many occasions to talk about it and about what I do. Here are some of them:
- An interview about my sabbatical period and about my Southeast Asia solo long trip on Imperator Travel, the most popular travel blog in Romania: part 1 & part 2
- An interview in Vinul.ro, the biggest Romanian wine magazine: “Sipping a glass of champagne on a rooftop bar is one of my favourite pleasures”
- An article in Vice magasine
- An interview about Bucharest and my participation as organiser at the Experience Bucharest project, on Bucharest lounge blog
- A live interview on Canal 33, a very popular online business channel. See here the interview.
- A documentary and interview on Kanal D, one of the main national TV channels, in a show called “This is Romania”
- A mini interview about “Bad tourist habits when on holiday” on Dana Gont’s blog
Here is what I can help you with:
- Social Media Management/Consulting
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Reviews and promotions (hotel, restaurant, products, tours, etc.)
- Social Media Takeovers/Promotions
- FAM & Press Trips
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Content Creation
- Event Coverage
We can always adjust and customise services depending on your needs.
Media kit available on request.
Interested? Shoot me an email and let’s start from here. You can either fill in the contact form below or send me an email at: email(AT)worldtravelbug(DOT)com